The ownership and operation rights of all electronic services of CricDaddy belong to the company of CricDaddy. Please read these terms and conditions each time you log in. The services provided by CricDaddy will be strictly implemented in accordance with the articles of association, terms of service and operation rules issued by CricDaddy. Users must fully agree to accept all terms of service and complete the registration procedure before they can become registered users of CricDaddy. Moreover, when users use the services provided by one or more CricDaddy, You and the Website shall be bound by the applicable guidelines and regulations published for and applicable to the Service.
Other services will be provided from time to time and these other services are subject to different terms and conditions of service. If such other services have not been published terms and conditions of Service, these terms shall apply.
Please be aware that in some areas of the services provided by the CricDaddy, content may be inappropriate for minors under the age of 18. In these areas, the CricDaddy will be prompted when the service is provided. Please also bear in mind that Our services are aimed at a wide range of users, so when you are the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine which services and/or material content are appropriate for your ward.
CricDaddy uses its own operating system to provide network services for users through the International Internet. At the same time, users must:
(1) Equip your own equipment for Internet access, including personal computers, modems or other necessary Internet access devices;
(2) Bear the telephone charges and network charges related to the service for personal Internet access
(3) Provide detailed and accurate personal information
(4) Update registration information continuously to meet the requirements of timely, detailed and accurate.If the information provided by the user contains incorrect information, CricDaddy reserves the right to cancel the user's use of the service which requires registration.
CricDaddy reserves the right to modify the terms of service when necessary. Once the terms of service are changed, it will prompt the modification on the important page. Users can take the initiative to cancel the network service if they do not agree with the modified content. If the user continues to use the Network service, it shall be deemed to accept the change of the service terms. CricDaddy reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time without informing users. CricDaddy is not responsible to users or third parties for the right to modify or interrupt the service.
Once the user successfully registers, he/she will become the legitimate user of the CricDaddy immediately. The user is fully responsible for the security of the username and password. In addition, each user is fully responsible for all activities and events performed under his or her username. You can change your password at any time according to instructions. If users find any illegal use of user accounts or security vulnerabilities, please inform the CricDaddy immediately.
CricDaddy will try its best to maintain and perfect the various services provided by CricDaddy in the process of providing services to users. Users are at their own risk in the process of using CricDaddy collaterals. CricDaddy does not guarantee that the service will meet the requirements of users, nor that the service will not be interrupted. It does not guarantee the timeliness, safety and occurrence of errors of the service. We are not responsible for deleting or storing any information posted by our users.
Any user shall not use any improper means, including but not limited to the use of program errors, when logging in and receiving the services provided by the CricDaddy. CricDaddy reserves the right to take all measures against the violator, until the legal liability.
The CricDaddy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising from, but not limited to, improper use of the Network services, illegal use of the Network Services or alteration of the information transmitted by users. All these behaviors may lead to the damage of the image of the CricDaddy, so the CricDaddy proposed the possibility of damage in advance.
It is our principle to respect users' privacy. We will not change or disclose any information about you or your account, such as your name, email address, address, or account contents, without prior consent. Except for the following:
(1) An order or request from a government agency or a court;
(2) Comply with the law and the process is legal
(3) User licensing.
Users are solely responsible for publishing content. User's use of the Services is in accordance with all national, local and international legal standards applicable to the CricDaddy. The user undertakes to:
(1) Do not transmit any illegal, harassing, slander, abusive, threatening, hurtful, vulgar, obscene information.
(2) Do not transmit any information which incites others to commit an offence; Refrain from transmitting information that contributes to domestic disadvantages and concerns national security;
(3) Do not transmit any information that does not comply with local regulations, national laws and international laws. Unauthorized access to other computer systems is prohibited.If the user's behavior violates the above commitment, CricDaddy will immediately cancel the user's service account based on its independent judgment. Users are legally responsible for their actions online. If users spread or spread reactionary, pornographic or other information in violation of national laws, the system records of CricDaddy may serve as evidence of users' violation of laws.
User agrees to protect and safeguard the interests of all members of the CricDaddy, and shall be responsible for paying the lawyer's fees and compensation fees for any breach of the terms of service caused by user's use of the CricDaddy beyond the service scope.
Users or CricDaddy can interrupt one or more network services at any time according to actual situation. The CricDaddy is not liable to any person or third party for interruption of service at any time. Users who object to the subsequent modification of the terms or are dissatisfied with the services provided by the CricDaddy can exercise the following rights:
(1) Stop using the Internet service of CricDaddy;
(2) Notify CricDaddy to stop service to the user.After the user service is terminated, the user's right to use the network service is immediately terminated. From then on, the User has no right, nor does CricDaddy have any obligation to transmit any unprocessed information or unfinished services to the user or any third party.
The network service content of CricDaddy includes: text, software, sound, pictures, videos, charts and all contents in advertisements; The entire contents of the E-mail; Other information provided by the CricDaddy for users. All of this content is protected by copyright, trademark, label and other property ownership laws. Therefore, users can only use the content under the authorization of the CricDaddy and authorized agents, and cannot copy, reproduce, or create derivative products related to the content without authorization. The copyright of all articles of CricDaddy belongs to the author and CricDaddy. Anyone who needs to reprint articles of CricDaddy must obtain the authorization of the author or CricDaddy.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and protected by the laws and regulations as well as those promulgated and implemented thereafter, and both users and the CricDaddy agree to be governed by them. In case of any conflict between these terms and the laws, these terms and conditions will be completely reinterpreted in accordance with the laws, while other terms and conditions will still have legal effect and influence on users.
For the matters not mentioned in the Service Terms, CricDaddy shall make final explanation, supplement or otherwise stipulate supplementary provisions on the condition that it does not violate relevant laws and regulations or the code of public ethics.